LoveSetMatch is a 501 (c) (3) Charitable Organization. We started in 2010 as a successful private tennis academy and in 2022 transformed to a Not for Profit community based organization thanks to funding and support from the US Tennis Association (USTA) and the Southern California Tennis Association (SCTA).
We offer year round tennis classes and a summer camp. LoveSetMatch is a program partner with the County of Los Angles for Tennis & Yoga and the USTA to provide tennis programming at various sites around So Cal.
Our Mission is to train unsupported kids & adults into healthy individuals thru Tennis, Fitness, & Education. Our program includes game based tennis and racquet sport education for youth and adults with our ultimate goal of Free Tennis Lessons for All. Our programming includes morning and evening lessons on weekdays and weekends, a summer camp program and partnership with LA County sports initiatives such as Parks After Dark.
Our Goals for 2023:
- Create a STEM based tennis and fitness curriculum partnering with local public schools to enhance classroom time on court.
- Partner with Physical Education and after-school programs for kids to experience tennis.
- Create a pathway for kids in the San Gabriel Valley to learn tennis at all grade levels Elementary through High School
- Build a strong network of relationships with public schools, coaches, supporters, and sponsors
- Lower the entry point for students to access the benefits of tennis and fitness
- Enhance the local tennis community through events, special clinics, and free community gatherings.
Your generous donations and contributions will go directly to funding current and new Tennis & Fitness education at charter and public schools, tennis facilities and community centers throughout East Los Angeles, Monterey Park and the San Gabriel Valley region.
GIVING THROUGH ZELLE:
Donations made with Zelle® are preferred as there are no fees charged for, or deducted from, your donation
Use the email address email@example.com to add us as a contact in your Zelle App
GIVING ON FACEBOOK:
Giving through our Facebook page allows 100% of your donation to go directly to our non profit with no processing fee. In addition Facebook does offer us matching grants so your monthly recurring gift may be doubled using their platform. Please give using facebook – Click the picture to go there now!