This advanced player’s racquet has long been heralded as a top choice for advanced players who want a flexible player’s stick. With a flex rating of 57 stiffness, its easy to see why this racquet is arm friendly. With a 93 square inch head, this tennis weapon challenges players to hit center with little forgiveness. The smaller head size does reduce additional vibration that might be generated from too many mishit balls from an oversize racquet as long as you are accurate enough to play dead center. The strung weight of 12.1 ounces / 343 grams puts it on the heavier side of tennis strikers which helps your arm with momentum in driving the ball. The 100 percent Graphite composition create a solid feel while still offsetting much of the vibrational qualities.
ProKennex Heritage Type C-98 Redondo Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 12.0 oz. / 342 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.6 oz. / 326 g.
- Strung Balance: 10 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 56
- Beam Width: 20 mm
- Composition: Ultra High Modulus Graphite, Kevlar
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 55 – 68 lbs.
- Grip: Leather